Thursday, November 10, 2011

Sprouting Graphics

As I was going through my design portfolio, I noticed that I had never posted the following graphic on here.



I did this in January this year, and it was for the Richmond Emmanuel Church Youth Ministry newsletter. I was told to create a graphic that portrays a sprouting seed and can match the "New Garden" font face. Since I had never done something like this before nor did I come from a design background, I was quite nervous about accepting the job. So I began to pray about it and tried to make a deal with God by saying: "Hey God, it was You who called me to do it, and this is totally for Your own use, so You better do this with me!" And then before I knew it, BAM!, it was done like dinner. :)

0 comments:

All artwork © 2015 Jessica WS Wong. Powered by Blogger.

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP