Monday, November 21, 2011

I'm the hero: Jessieus

I watched "Immortals" last night and was quite disappointed with it... The plot was crappy and the actions/ fight scenes were in no comparison to "300" in term of classiness. And though I know they were only borrowing from Greek mythology, I still think they should stick with the fact that the Olympians are immortals. I mean, seeing them dying under the hands of the Titans is just... SAD... :(
But out of all the disappointment, I still enjoyed the appearance of the Olympians and their fight scenes very much. In fact, I wouldn't mind it if they made the movie just about the gods 'cuz their unblemished faces, glamorous costumes and divine power are A LOT more appealing to me than the helpless humans! (lol)

The bow was generously lent by Blue Samurai Ranger.

0 comments:

All artwork © 2015 Jessica WS Wong. Powered by Blogger.

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP