Monday, July 12, 2010

Worldcup + BBQ + Poolside Party

First of all, congrats on Spain for winning the 2010 World Cup Championship!!!!! You guys are the best!!!!!!

And then I am sorry for being late with my update because the weather was JUST TOO NICE last week, I had to go out to play with my friends! :)
____________________


*I decided to take a break from texturing this time.*


Yesterday my church fellowship had a Worldcup + BBQ + Poolside Party; it was ultra fun! I got thrown into the water three times and almost drowned on the third time ('cuz I don't know how to swim...). We also had water gun fights, poolside wrestling, "conquer the oversized dolphin" rides, springboard jumping, and sun tanning. Basically the routine was: we played and ate, and then ate more and played more. We stayed on the deck till around sunset, then we moved inside the house to play card games and iPad, or watch TV/ movie. Many people started leaving at around 9pm, but I stayed till 10pm when the party officially ended.

I really hope we can have another pool party before summer ends!

0 comments:

All artwork © 2015 Jessica WS Wong. Powered by Blogger.

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP