Thursday, July 8, 2010

Tokimeki Memorial Girl's Side 3rd Story

Today was so hot... 35°C and no air con in the house!!!!
I suffered so much when I did this drawing... My left hand was frying on a close-to-overheated Macbook for hours, and there were times when I felt I couldn't breathe because the air in my room was just too hot...
So I promised myself I will to stay in the basement tomorrow from noon till sunset (or whenever my room starts cooling down...) !
____________________



Recently, I started on a new DS game called "Tokimeki Memorial Girl's Side 3rd Story."
Because the two male protagonists don't look too appealing to me (:P) so I decided to go for the side characters first. So far I am having a good time with Konno senpai. Though he is supposed to be the "nerdy" type, he is nothing like a nerd in reality! I mean, he is stylish, and he doesn't carry a book with him at all time! He likes to ride roller coaster! He also has a favourite sport (skiing) and is good at it! So I think he is more like the "smart/ arts" (not fine arts kind of "arts") type!
Oh man, I am all excited now! Can't wait to see the happy ending, heehee ♥

1 comments:

Jing July 9, 2010 at 8:14 AM  

Jess! Your style is coming on nicely. :) Crisp! Is the word i will use to describe it. :)

All artwork © 2015 Jessica WS Wong. Powered by Blogger.

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP