Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Wedding Guest Poster

I had the honor to design a few things for my brother's wedding and one of them being the wedding guest poster.  Though I was assigned to this task more than a month ago, the busyness of life (and some level of procrastination LOL) kept holding me back from starting it sooner... In the end, I had only three days to finish this 100cm x 70cm poster and oh boy, IT WAS INSANELY STRESSFUL!!  And because I had to get it printed in HK before I fly back to Vancouver, I must meet the Friday deadline or else I would be DEAD!!  Thankfully it's done now.  I just need to bring it back to Canada and then my mission will be accomplished!

I wanted the wedding couple to look like a pair of love birds
so I made this sketch for my own reference.
Finished drawing.
Final product!  I am very pleased with the way it turned out!
Close-up.

All artwork © 2015 Jessica WS Wong. Powered by Blogger.

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP