Thursday, February 14, 2013

Happy Valentine's ♥ (aka Eugene's New Hairstyle)

Happy Valentine's Day!

Just about two weeks ago I finally had the chance to watch "Tangled" (yea I know I'm SO SLOW right?) and I absolutely adore Rapunzel and Eugene!!  I think what captivated me the most was their down-to-earth personality; they are just so different from the stereotypical, perfectly charming princes and princesses alright!  And because they are so cute together that I think they should be officially labelled as the cutest Disney's royal couple in history ♥


2 comments:

Samantha Weitzel May 19, 2013 at 1:11 PM  

Hi Jessica! I love this drawing! <3 So cuuuuttttttttte and funny. Why is he feeling so gloomy? Not everyone loves valentines day...

Jessica WS Wong May 25, 2013 at 12:17 AM  

Sam>> Eugene is slightly upset because he doesn't think long, golden hair looks all that good on him! xD

All artwork © 2015 Jessica WS Wong. Powered by Blogger.

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP