Sunday, March 11, 2012

Jeffrey And Cat

I was so caught up with work for the past couple of weeks that I hardly had time to draw for fun. This simple drawing actually took me over a week to finish (when it could have been done within 2 days), and there are a couple more that I've started more than two weeks ago yet still unfinished... I really hope I can strike a better balance between making art for work and fun because the latter is the only way to keep me sane at the moment...

And oh, I want a cat so badly!

2 comments:

Amna I. Mehmood March 12, 2012 at 9:58 AM  

Sooooo preeettyyy. :] :] You can have my cat. She's a pest though. :D :D

Jessica WS Wong March 13, 2012 at 7:20 AM  

Hi Amna! Thanks for your comment (and offering your cat to me LOL)!

All artwork © 2015 Jessica WS Wong. Powered by Blogger.

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP