Monday, February 13, 2012

Happy Valentine's ♥

Aerith Gainsborough & Zack Fair are definitely one of the sweetest couples in the game world. I love watching them interact in Final Fantasy VII Crisis Core (though I've yet completed the game...). Whenever the two are together--even just on the phone--the atmosphere is always so happy and sweet. Their genuine feelings for each other was captured so well in both the script and believable acting. I must confess I so often imagine myself dating someone like Zack- - brave, strong, loyal, funny, optimistic, caring, down-to-earth and good looking! I mean...who wouldn't fall for such an all-round wonderful guy? No doubt Aerith is a lucky gal, and she is WAY better off with Zack than Cloud the emo boy! LOL

_______________
FF VII Crisis Core Soundtrack: A Flower Blooming in the Slums

1 comments:

Jing March 30, 2012 at 9:24 AM  

Cloud's not emo!! XD XD XD

BUT JESSICA your artwork is really beautiful and has so much style! Well done!! :)

All artwork © 2015 Jessica WS Wong. Powered by Blogger.

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP