Friday, January 6, 2012

Happy 2012!

Happy New Year everyone! Since this is the first blog entry of the year, I figure I should post something "new." (By "new," I meant a new drawing style that I am currently exploring.)

I have a feeling that 2012 will mark a major turning point in my artistic life. I first started the year off with designing a new logo for my church, which is something extremely challenging and I had zero experience in. (I will make a post on the process once the logo is officially launched.) Then, I'm going to collaborate with a friend--who is a writer--to create some children's books and we will publish them "somehow" (very likely online) when finished. And for work, I am going to design an original character and a product line for it. I will also get to learn about apps development and other latest marketing strategies.

In short, 2012 will surely be filled with challenges and learning opportunities for me. I really hope what I'm about to learn and experience will make me and my artwork better contribute to the world--especially the children, the needy and the less-privileged.

1 comments:

Unknown January 7, 2012 at 9:40 AM  

Reminds me of Anne of Green Gable

All artwork © 2015 Jessica WS Wong. Powered by Blogger.

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP