Sunday, December 26, 2010

"Revivify" Tee Design

Our church is going to host a countdown praise night on December 31st and our theme is "Revivify"- -meaning to give new life or spirit to, or simply, revive.

I am part of the worship band and we (7) have been talking about our dress code for the night. Someone suggested that maybe we can paint our own tees, so I came up with this design hours later:



I also designed this in yellow in case the red looks too bloody.


Now here comes the challenge: I have never painted a shirt before and I only have about 5 days left to do this, so I don't even know if this design could be realised at all... We will see, we will see...

0 comments:

All artwork © 2015 Jessica WS Wong. Powered by Blogger.

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP