Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Boar

I was clearing one of my desk drawers the other day and found this portable pencil crayon pen that I owned when I was a kid. I remember I liked it very much and had only used a few times because I wanted to keep it at its best shape for as long as possible.

But now I had grown up and become less attached to it, I decided to fulfill its existing purpose by using it to create some art works such as this drawing here:


I would say, aside from the poor quality of the crayon sticks and the yet-to-be-improved nib grip, it is an overall smartly designed drawing tool. If any one was to remake this with higher quality crayon sticks, I would definitely buy it since I am also a big pencil crayon fan. :]

0 comments:

All artwork © 2015 Jessica WS Wong. Powered by Blogger.

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP