Thursday, August 19, 2010

First "Photoshopped Vignette"

Ever since I played with the "vignette camera" application on my friend's HTC phone, I fell in love with this photographic effect. Since I don't have the money to purchase a new phone in the next little while, nor will I buy a professional camera with a lens that can produce vignetting effect, I decided to develop my own vignette photos with what I already have on hand: Photoshop CS3!


This is a picture taken by my friend Elaine when we visited Jericho Beach yesterday.


Turns out it is very easy to create "photoshopped vignette," and I am quite pleased with the result! :)
____________

When I was on my way home after chilling at Jericho Beach yesterday, I saw someone wearing this t-shirt (see below) and it made me smile. I never knew Superman is also known as "Man of Steel." I am clearly not a Superman fan.

0 comments:

All artwork © 2015 Jessica WS Wong. Powered by Blogger.

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP